Volt is a Copenhagen-based startup and probably the coolest company I have ever worked with. The main product is a portable charger that we rent on music festivals and other events.
Position: Festival Manager
- overall project execution on site
- leading people
- sales and money handling
- make things happen
- keep everything technical working
- festival communication on site
- brand ambassador
- make people happy
Challenges of this project:
- extremely deadline driven
- travel intense
- extreme environment (rain, sun, storm, noise, drunken people)
What I learned:
How to prioritize tasks efficient and quick. How to keep control of situations, no matter how extreme the environment is. How to lead a team of happy people to create the highest possible service quality and very happy customers. The importance of keep calm no matter what. How to trust your own technical creations. How to fix problems immediately.